Monday, January 30, 2006

A Friend is a Treasure
A friend is someone we turn to,
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in,a better and happier place.


A friend is a person to laugh and cry with,
An inspiration,Someone who lends a helping hand,
though friends may not be forever,And they may not end
up together,the memories of a true friendship will last forever.
A friend is not a shadow nor a servant
But someone who holda piece of a person in his heart.
Someone who shares a smile,
Someone who brightens up your day
What makes a person a friend?
Is by saying your Love will stay.


When trials and tribulations come my way,
There's only one thought that gets me through the day.
I know my Lord will stay by my side,
And with an everpresent hand, He will guide.
No matter the affliction life may bring,
Nothing can stop the praises I sing.
For he loved us enough to give his only son,
And from the grasp of Satan we were won.
Faithful and trusting I'll always be,
For I know my Lord will carry me.
He will be with me wherever I may roam,
Unitl the day I sing, "Lord I'm coming Home!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home