Tuesday, January 24, 2006

tuesday, i did not know what was god installed for me,
i walked into the lecture theatre,
what a day would be,
a day till 5.00.

my bag was so heavy,
what a load to carry,
i knew what was gonna happen,
the lt will be open.

why do students want to fight,
i seriously dun get it,
the day was so bright,
a medical kit.

my fingers was so dirty,
why cant i do my job well?
the red derby,
i just wanted to tell.

blasted, blasted, blasted,
i knew it was for my own good,
i am not perfect,
it only spoilt my mood.

tired of my batch,
luckily it was today,
i know they are always there to catch,
today is my father's birthday!

thank you is all i can say,
we were at fault to pay,
shocked me like anything,
people asking me, wud thing?

god please stop my habits,
piseed off by my feelings,
make me look like one rabbit,
we have tellings.

who are you? i wonder,
i know, time will tell,
everyday i ponder,
oh i see, oh well.

problems, part of life,
in school and everywhere,
but i will continue to srtive,
for i know my batch will be there to care.

peserverance is all i need,
stress i what i beat,
i hope my batch will bond,
to let my heart go on.



+faded**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home