Sunday, January 29, 2006

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.When someone is in your life for a Reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed, outwardly or inwardly.They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionlly or spititually.They are there for the reason you need them to be.Then, without any wrong doing on your part or an inconvenient time, this person will say something to bring the relationship to an end.Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.What you must realize is that your need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.When people come into your life for a Season it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you and unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it!! It's real! But... only for a season.Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons: those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway) and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and the areas of your life.It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.Thank you for being a part of my life! May God hold you in the palm of his hand, and Angels watch over you. Smile and stop here if you're not into this.This is to show people you love them and just how many people love you.Don't be embarrassed cause only you will get the results.

There once was a little girl who had a bad temper. Her
mother gave her a bag of nails and told her that every
time she lost her temper, she must hammer a nail into the
back of the fence.

The first day the girl had driven 37 nails into the fence.
Over the next few weeks, as she learned to control her
anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled
down. She discovered it was easier to hold her temper than
to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the girl didn't lose her temper at
all. She told her mother about it and the mother suggested
that the girl now pull out one nail for each day that she
was able to hold her temper. The day passed and the young
girl was finally able to tell her mother that all the nails
! were gone. The mother took her daughter by the hand and led
her to the fence.

She said, "You have done well, my daughter, but look at the
holes in the fence. The fence will never be the
same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just
like this one." You can put a knife in a person and draw it
out. It won't matter how many times you say "I'm sorry",
the wound is still there. A verbal wound is as bad as a
physical one.

Friends are very rare jewels, indeed. They make you smile
and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear,
they share words of praise and they always want to open
their hearts to us.

Whatever your cross Whatever your pain There will always be sunshine. After the rain Perhaps you may stumble Perhaps even fall But God's always there To help you through it all. Funny how you can send a thousand "jokes" through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about passing it on. Funny, isn't it, when you go to forward this message, how many on your buddy list will not receive it because you're not sure they believe in
anything? Funny? No! Sad, and thought-provoking...

I asked God to send me his friends..,He sent you.I asked God to take away my pain.God said, No. It is not for me to take away,but for you to give it up.I asked God to make my handicap disappear,God said, No. your spirit is whole,your body is only temporary.I asked God to grant me patience.God said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is earned.I asked God to give me happiness.God said, No. I give you blessings. Happiness is up to you.I asked God to spare me pain.God said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly caresand brings you closer to me.I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No. You must grow on your own,
but I will prune you to make You fruitful.I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.God said, No. I will give you lifeso that you may enjoy all things.I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as he loves me.God said .. Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home